Get A Free Estimate when You Call Our Church Relocation Services
The first step in moving churches is to contact our reliable long-distance church relocation specialists. When you get in touch with our customer service representatives, you will be walked through the moving process. We will first ask a series of questions in order to fully understand the requirements of your move.
Our church movers will want to know:
- What is the square footage of the church?
- How many rooms are involved in the move?
- What types of furniture will be moved in your long-distance church relocation?
- Are there stairs or elevator access?
- Will this furniture require disassembly and then reassembly at the new church?
- Are there items needing to be packed when moving churches? (If so, our church movers will use only the best and most reliable materials to pack your things. Including sturdy boxes of various sizes, packing paper, bubble wrap, and heavy-duty packing tape)
- Are there any special moving methods needed in order to move sacred objects?
- Will you require our professional packing services? When moving churches there may be several small items that require packing. Even office items and confidential documents can be packed and moved with ease. Our church movers will handle even the most sensitive material with the highest respect.
- Are there any super heavy objects to be moved? (example: pews, large alters, podiums, statues, etc.)
- What is the distance between locations? Is it a local relocation or a long-distance church relocation? (Our church relocation services can accommodate a move across Canada or a move across the city)
- What month are you looking to move? What day of the week? High season (May-July) is much busier and moving prices are increased due to the high need for our skilled church movers. If you are looking for a discounted rate, moving during the off-season (August-April) and during the week (not on weekends) is going to be your best choice.
As you can see, there are many factors that are considered when making a long-distance church relocation. Our church relocation services at Total Distance Solutions are more than happy to help you prepare a plan for your church relocation.