How to Become A Partner of Our Moving Company
Our long-distance moving company has spent years building up a standard of excellence in the moving industry that we do not take lightly. It takes hard work and dedication to be the best at something. So, when taking on a business partner we have expectations that they will uphold our reputation of excellence.
That is why we only work with a local moving company that demonstrates top performance. Our long-distance moving company scrupulously selects contractors or partners that have local movers providing the very best moving services everywhere in Canada and the US.
Our ideal partner will share a similar philosophy to us. They will believe in offering the very best moving services. They will comply with our requirements, directives, and contracts. They will do whatever it takes to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction on every job and will believe in honesty and transparency above all. These are the qualities that have set our long-distance moving company miles above the rest. We will only work with companies that share a similar belief system.
Our pricing policy is quite flexible, and no contractor will be disappointed in choosing to work with Total Distance Solutions. We take moving very seriously and if our partners share our enthusiasm, they will be rewarded handsomely. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and we expect our partners to represent that no matter the city, town, or village they are working in.
Some Criteria for Becoming A Partner of Total Distance Solutions
If you are a local moving company looking to become partners with our long-distance moving company, these are the requirements we look for:
- The legal status of the local moving company (how many years on the market, seniority, experience, etc.)
- Infrastructure (how many local movers do you employ, how many trucks do you have, do you have warehousing options, etc.)
- Reputation (how many ratings does your local moving company have? Are your reviews mostly positive? Do you have a strong social media presence? Are you the best local moving company in your city, town, or village? Do you have Facebook reviews? Google? etc.) In today's day and age, we prioritize a reputable moving company over just local movers.
- We consider the pricing rates of a local moving company. Are you realistic? Not too cheap or exaggerated. We want to work with fair and honest local movers.
- Is your local moving company flexible? Will your local movers accept last-minute jobs and calls? We want to work with a local moving company that is willing to work with customers no matter the case. If so, our long-distance moving company wants to work with you!
- Do you have high expectations of your local movers? Do you expect punctuality from your employees? Discipline? Cleanliness of trucks and equipment? Respect toward customers and good communication with both us as partners, as well as with our customers?
- Does your local moving company have the ability to do residential and commercial moves? Do your local movers provide piano moving service? Pool table moving and assembly? Furniture disassembly and reassembly?
- Does your local moving company have the capability to involve specialized equipment like crane trucks? Tailgate trucks? Jigger, and tailor-made caters, do you offer various sized trucks, etc.?
- Do your local movers respond to job requests with intricate and detailed explanations of pricing, terms, and conditions? Is your customer service able and willing to answer all questions posed by our customers?